Ladies Camera Club

3 Feb 2015

V Day Soon

In the craft industry, most card designers make a ton of V day cards - to inspire and share product use.  Its a gorgeous activity, one of which I miss immeasurably.  Still, Im managing to work my way through a couple of my favourite products to cheer myself up.

That Tim Holtz bow die?  I DIE!  Literally.  It's double layered on this card, from the three you get off the die in one run.  By far the best bow die out there as the tails and puffy part are one piece ...... bonus!   The cheese hole die is by Sizzix, too.  The little birdies are from Hobbycraft.  And the hearts are paper smooches (this link I just shared?  If you have not been to this on line shop before, prepare to be poor).  I cannot cope with how many flaming thin, metal dies that are out there because, well, they're a little bit collectible.  This is because:
a: far easier to store than dies of yesteryear
b: easy to store
c: compact and therefore, neater to store!!
Tee hee

As we all, technically, should only send one V day card, I'm going to have a few left over designs.  Fortunately some of the girls at work could benefit to pass on to their loved ones.  Or I could write them all to Eddy Superdog - boy, has that little fella been great comfort this week?

And one last thing - SNOW.............SQUEAL!!!!

No comments: