Ladies Camera Club

21 Dec 2014

Tis the season

To be crafty.

Gosh, made loads of cards and mini gifts this week.  Some of the girls, at work, used my products to make bath bombs, lip balm and hand cream.  It was so much fun and the scents were amazing....... We could have licked the air.

Here are a few of my cards, which I have to say, made me happy whilst watching Breaking Bad ..... Seasons 3-5.  I've got 6 more episodes to watch....... Don't want it to end, so good.



Found a quote this week...... Which I love and yearn to learn from. Must make this a daily mantra.

Also found myself collecting essential oils these last few weeks, too.  I've been using rose oil on my heart chakra and bergamot on my crown and solar plexus.  I've been sleeping like a baby and attribute it to the aromatherapy.  I've booked myself on a blending course to learn about the formalities.  I had a little practice on Ellie this morning.  She's a citrus girl at heart (she LOVES anything "lime"........ Even green sweets, which I hate).  I gave her a lime, lemongrass and bergamot massage.  The house not only smells divine but Ellie is zipping about the house.  Talk about revitalised.

So.  Anyway.   As you may have guessed, I'm home for Christmas.  This little pud isn't happy that I haven't been home for four weeks. He wouldn't even kiss me.  He looks very aloof and prissy with me.

But this morning all was forgiven as we let him enjoy Marks birthday breakfast and have the froth off the latte.

Today's shenanigans include bath bomb making with Ellie, a little shopping and more card making.

Hope your day is just as eventful xxxx






1 comment:

Barbara said...

Lovely to see you making cards again as I love your style. Im sure the little man will come round and forgive you for being away too long.
Can just about smell the aromas when you talk about your bath bombs etc. Would love to know how you make your body butter!!!