Ladies Camera Club

22 Apr 2014

England, Scotland and Wales

yes, Ive just visited all three but not in that order.

I have been busy erm, having fun??!!!  First a weekend in the Cotswold's with a bunch of friends, then a week in wales with family (and prosecco!) and then Bonnie Scotland for a top secret mission.

Ill share pictures starting with the last place I have visited - Inverness and Aberdeen.... in the space of 24 hours, I may add.  I flew up to visit a very dear friend of mine who collected me from Inverness to drive me onto Elgin.  I thought I had died and gone to heaven; the scenery was incredible.  Couple with blazing sunshine and, dare I say, heat?

I packed a massive coat and wintry clothes for the trip - how dumb was I????


Lossiemouth Bay - WOWSER!


 The highlands at 23,000 feet on a prop shaft aircraft (wobbly and noisy!)
 


Erm, this fell in my mouth.


We drank, ate and were merry before venturing down to Aberdeen (Glenbervie, to be precise) for a top secret mission for something AMAZING.  A life changing effort of gargantuan proportions.  I can reveal all pretty soon.

BritBlog
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, newborn photgorapher, fine art photographer, childrens photographer wigan

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Wow Kirsty it's hard to keep up with you...looking forward to hearing about your secret mission :) CaroleZ X

Deanne said...

small world, my partner is working away from home at the moment in Elgin! he's fitting led handrails to a new bridge there!

Debo said...

Lovely pics! Can't wait to hear more!!

Deb