Ladies Camera Club

5 Mar 2014

Scrapbooking returns to my life

Oh its been soooooo long and to start the mood, I joined a kit club to fuel the new yearning.  Studio Calico was a DT I very much loved back in the day and now Im a subscriber because, simply put, their kits a very well thought out.

Here is a long overdue scrapbook page of my Ellie woo - love this picture so so much

Bonus is that I managed 2 scrapbook pages and two cards from this sheet of paper alone.  Thats what I call value for money xx

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga


5 comments:

Caroline Lovett said...

wow your scrapping mojo is back :)

susiesu said...

Lovely layout Kirsty. We say 'sausages' too lol xxx

Debo said...

We now say (not sure how to spell it...) wizztitty! It's what our friends in France say - they thought it was hilarious that we said 'cheese!'

Carole Z said...

Great layout Kirsty..glad to see you're back scrapbooking - I really need to find the time too as I have loads to scrap! Carole Z X

Jackie said...

Great LO Kirsty, missed seeing your crafty creations especially your layouts, you still got it....