Ladies Camera Club

12 Mar 2014

Did you see this article today?

I admit it, I read the Daily Mail.  Judge all you like, I will not be pasted with the Tory brush ;) although I don't mind being slated for reading the high volumes of inane dribble they write.

Except this, today.

Weirdly fascinating and somewhat questionable....redardless of which, I just love how I felt when I watched the video, therein the article.
It's made me a real soppy mess today.



Its made me dig up some of my fave quotes about love - as you may well know, I'm a Pinterest whore and I collect billions of things every week to dream and sigh over!  So you can have a look too......





and here endeth the lesson in, erm, love?!

PS:  Happy Birthday to my number 1 boy, Eddy.....6 today x

BritBlog
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga

2 comments:

Debo said...

What a beautiful film!!! (Would love to know if some of them 'stayed connected' afterwards!)
And brilliant quotes. (love quotes! Would love to spend a day just talking in quotes!)

Debo said...

Oh, and happy birthday Eddy! X