Ladies Camera Club

10 Mar 2014

Being Creative

After much celebratory joy, crafting would generally be the last thing on my mind.  Buuuut I was in need of a diversion and the best way to vent is to take it out on something you love!!

Here are a few things I have made today and also a remake of an old favourite.

Made with left overs and cute stamp from Studio Calico


Kraft - my fave colour and texture and look


Assembling little pieces from old sticker sheets


Made using Woodwares hemp string and wooden buttons and Stix 2 Glue dots


Love Tilda, I do - this is using their papers and Russian dolls.  And don't get me started on the die cut lace trim - waaaaaaa?!!!!

Simple additions to card usually make the most prettiest cards


And a remake of an old card because those damn clouds are the cutest!


I'll finish with a pic of the apple of my eye - this little fella is 6 on Wednesday.  The absolute love of my life........ my saviour, little love and snuggle buddy

BritBlog
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga

4 comments:

Carole Z said...

You've been busy Kirsty and all fab cards! Happy Birthday to the little fella X Carole X

Sharon Davidson said...

Love your new cards Kirsty. How are you getting on with your new letterpress machine. I would love one but can't find any, where did you buy yours from??

Debo said...

Love these cards!

Lisa-Jane said...

Love these!!