Ladies Camera Club

19 Feb 2014

Something different.

I make graphics for lots of people and reasons - craft digitals, logos, business cards, pop up banners, posters etc.  But last week I had the honour of designing my first single cover.  I have a lot of input with the management team of Northern Sugar.  Chiefly their digital and media side of marketing.  And with their release of "come on" being launched through Amazon, iTunes, Google etc it was necessary to have a single cover to accompany it.

I used part of this image here


 and made it into this cover

You can hear a snippet of the single at Amazon, here, before its release.

I also created this poster for their launch party on the 1st Mar


Feeling more and more pleased with myself and the wonderful opportunities coming my way; for work like this



wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Clever girl - looks great! Waiting to see you at Brits next year!!

Debo said...

What a great cover! They must be thrilled with it!