Ladies Camera Club

26 Feb 2014

Shift of energy

Its been so very busy here since I got back from the NEC last week.  Lots of work opportunities and exciting times with the band.  I managed to find a day to sit down, reassess my work schedule and fine tune it a little.  Well, actually - A LOT! I feel so much better for it.

The photography studio is starting to pick up after its usual "after christmas" hiatus with a new arm of the business focusing on offering a Model Advisory service.  Run by myself and a pro model, Dani Blunt, we aim to offer independent and invaluable advice to aspiring models about the pro's and con's of the industry.  Therefore giving them a better insight of what horrors could await and how to avoid them.  We have named this MAD Models UK and plans are in place to hold our first workshop at the studio.

I still do my print and design for everyone who may need printed material for their businesses and groups.  Focusing on, primarily, business cards, leaflet/flyers and postcards with a design service too.  That went through the roof last week and Im still proofing several projects.  To find out more click HERE



And for the craft and design arm of my business - bloody hell, its gone bananas....and in a good way.  Im commissioned to do some ghost designing for a large UK company but have also got March Saturdays mapped out for my lovely Stix 2 and Woodware people.  There are several new lines to share with you including spray inks, a layering tool and more glue gun magic.

And sometimes, in between that lot, I sleep.

PLUS!!!  Ive just joined a better gym that offers spin classes everyday (my fave class in the world) but as it was my first day back after 5 weeks of resting my achilles - you could say the pain has rather much shifted from my calf to by, um, derriere.

Lets do this!

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga

3 comments:

Debo said...

Blimey! I'm going sit down for a rest now!

Carole Z said...

Crumbs Kirsty, I was worn out reading all that you're up to! Take care, Carole Z X

Sports Updating said...

whoa this blog is great i like studying your posts. Keep up the great work! You understand, many persons are searching around for this information, you can aid them greatly.Cccam Server