Ladies Camera Club

15 Feb 2014

RAK

This week I have benefited from a most divine Random Act of Kindness.  Sometimes it takes you by surprise and sometimes you look to the heavens and praise be that your actions have been rewarded.  This RAK was a total surprise to me.

Its put a lot of things into perspective for me.  I burst into tears trying to process why I had been gifted so beautifully and then worked it out and smiled.  I don't think I have smiled in a few days, well until yesterday and even more so today.

Mark and I don't do the Valentine thing.  Haven't done for years.  But that's OK - its not for all.  However, Ellie saved her left over lunch money this week and bought me this from College.

To say I was smitten is an understatement.

They say good things come in threes.  I hope number three can get me out of this little funk I am in but if not, these two lovely things are MIGHTY enough to keep me going for a while.

Hope you all had a lovely V Day, my loves ... be nice to one another x

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

No comments: