Ladies Camera Club

20 Feb 2014

Kiddy Sessions

Half term madness is upon us and cutey little babes like Freya, here, are welcome despite the hyperactive chaos.

Using natural daylight (gentler on little kiddies colouring), come and bring them for some fun as I roll around like a baboon, trying to get them to giggle/smile/not cry.

This weeks sessions are free (a saving of £30) - my clients only pay for prints.  You are not too late to book one as you can "Rain Check" the session for another date.  Check my website out for how to contact me

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wiga

3 comments:

Maz said...

Gorgeous girl (but I'm biased) x

Debo said...

No, she IS gorgeous Maz! Beautiful photo!

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous photo! Sorry I haven't been commenting Kirsty - your posts haven't updated on my sidebar for 3 months so I thought you hadn't been posting! Carole Z X