Ladies Camera Club

16 Feb 2014

Got my kit

Yes I did.

I've subscribed to Studio Calico after extensive research on the best kits around.  I used to be on their DT years ago and loved the kits then.  But as a subber, I needed to find out who did the best scrap kits kn terms of value and collection style....... And SC won.  Of course.

I asked the packers if they would have Bradley Cooper deliver it, naked, as a joke.  Funny for me because in my kit was a pic of BC holding a kit out to me albeit clothed....... Dammit.   I screamed with laughter when I saw it, mind.  So I stuck him on my pillow to snog during the night.

Gotta say, best kit ever.  Head over to Studio Calico soon.  Xxx 

Ciao my sweet niblets x

1 comment:

Debo said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

The Kit, that is, not Bradley!!!!!

x