Ladies Camera Club

26 Jan 2014

Pinterest finds

I'm constantly researching designs, ideas and colour combos for my craft work.  And so I turn to Pinterest to collect little handfuls of beautiful ideas.  Of course, Ive not time to execute everything but the tiniest detail on a project can really set my creative juices on fire; for a little card or two.  Maybe even a scrapbook page - SCREAM!

This week I am committed to making a heart wounding decision (not a real stab wound....just in case the feds read this!) and what better way to keep me from misery's door than the lifesaver that is Pinterest.  Check these little stunners out:


This gals work has me frothing at the mouth



 Swoon at all the softness here, by this lovely lady



Betsy NEVER fails to disappoint.  I love her stuff with all my heart



 Simplicity is not something I can pull off - but this girl can

Today was tinged with so much sadness :(
Dog lovers unite................
My brothers dog had to be put to sleep after a number of heart seizures - he was almost 6 years old.  To say Ellie and I are gutted is an understatement.  My brother absolutely idolised Ozzie (as did my Eddy - they were the same age and were GREAT friends).  I cannot imagine my life without my little boy pooch.  He is a part of my everyday.  Looks up to me for love and kindness and gives it back to me 10 fold.

I don't care for people who dislike dogs - they have no idea what joy they bring to you.  I trust my dogs judgement on people more than peoples judgement on dogs! 

Here are a few pics of Ozzie.  I took these pictures in 2008, look how tiny he was!

Sleep tight, little boy.
We will miss you so much.

Oh and the tears I don't want to shed, this week, have now come early remembering Ozzie :(

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

6 comments:

Barbara said...

So sorry to hear about Ozzie. My little boy is 11yrs old and I cant imagine life without him!!!

Barbara said...

So sorry to hear about Ozzie. My little boy is 11yrs old and I cant imagine life without him!!!

Kel said...

So sorry to hear about Ozzie :( My brother also had a King Charles cavalier called Ozzy and he was such a lovely boy, but also succumbed to heart problems :( Like a little light went out of our lives. Big hugs xx

Kel said...

So sorry to hear about Ozzie :( My brother also had a King Charles cavalier called Ozzy and he was such a lovely boy, but also succumbed to heart problems :( Like a little light went out of our lives. Big hugs xx

Ann said...

I don't know you and have only just come across you by accident. However, I just wanted to say how sorry I am about your little dog. Words won't help so I won't try to say anything to cheer you up. That will happen in its own time (honest...it will).

Christine Kelly said...

Hi Kirsty, this is Christine Kelly from SC. Was just having a look around your blog, how very sad this is. Being a dog person myself and also believing in what you say - trusting your dogs judgement more than peoples judgement, this type of loss is so painful. My heart goes out to your brother. x