Ladies Camera Club

31 Jan 2014

An off day

Off days lead to more productivity - isn't that plain weird? 

Ive accomplished so much even though half the morning was spent dealing with pooey-ness which led to curling up on the sofa with the four legged boy, whilst making plans.  Next thing you know, up I pop, smoothing down my frock, swishing my hair and deftly manoeuvring to the craft studio to purge, organise and be awesome.

I finished off this layout which is a first in many months of a scrapping hiatus.  I must and i mean MUST get out of the craft and 7 gypsies/tim holtz phase.  I want to get back to brights and funky.  But all in good time

I'm in love with my brayer because, well - it always wants to be loved and it gets loved right back.  Its a proper little must have for me, these days.

Reet I am off.  I was planning on going to Holyhead this Friday with my pooch and catch up with old school friends but there is a HIDEOUS storm coming in - so I am going to batten down the hatches, wrap up and make more fabulous plans before nipping into to Manchester to watch the Boys play at Night and Day cafe, Manchester

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

No comments: