Ladies Camera Club

7 Dec 2013

Pretty little things

I've been dying to just get into my home studio and make something.   

For me.

And not for anyone else - ie: TV, magazines, manufacturers.

Often I work to a script or to a certain line of supplies.  But when I'm in my own room, using my own stuff.....stuff I have accumulated for eons - well, it made for one very happy Kirsty.  Ive used some beautiful vintage style pieces here inc that amazing deco angel, for this wall hanging heart.  She shall hang in my lounge when I can finally bothered to bring the tree out of the loft.  Im not feeling, at all, christmassy.



And now I have got the bug... FINALLY, after a period of weirdness - so plenty more pretty projects are coming this way.

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan,

1 comment:

Bettyann said...

so beautiful...best you have ever done...am blown away by your creativity xxx bettyann