Ladies Camera Club

18 Dec 2013

Capturing Carina

A couple of weeks back, award winning couture cup-cakery chick, Carina, of Carinas Cupcakes commissioned me to come along and capture her with my Classic Canon camera.  Yes, I know - I played on the C's a little too much......snigger!  Her sense of dress and style is hot 50's babe with killer heels and fluffy cardi's..... i love this combo millions. 

Here are a few of my faves from the day:




The artistry that goes into the cup cake decor is beyond any wow factor I have encountered.  Just look at some of her incredible designs over on her website HERE

I have to go, I'm aching from punching the hell out of an imaginary face at Circuits tonight - boy, did it feel GOOD?


wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan,

1 comment:

Debo said...

Wonderful! Love this look!