Ladies Camera Club

29 Nov 2013

Whats christmas looking like to you?

Once I get out of this bloody awful spell of utter misery, I will summon the energy to make some cards for my nearest and dearest.  As part of my work for Bid tv, I enjoy the challenge of creating pretties for the viewers but on a personal card making front, Id rather curl up under a duvet and hibernate until this grim season is over.

I live vicariously through pinterest, so I thought I'd share these babies with you to treat your eyes to a feast of delish prettiness.

Isn't this card beautiful?


and this little beauty has my heart


And these - oh my!..... simple but really cute

And that, my lovely friends, is that.

Once I'm over this spectacularly hideous spell of horribleness, I will bounce back to being my usual giddy self.  After all, the season of good will is upon us - I, for one, am holding out for a christmas miracle!

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, 

No comments: