Ladies Camera Club

14 Nov 2013

Its that time of year

Flipping Christmas - I love it in so many ways except, of course, for the little green balls of hell we call sprouts.  **gag**

Here is Finley, a little munchkin who has just completed his sprout program with me at the studio.  I took images of him at 0, 4, 8 and 12 months - this one being his last including a cake smash.


I am taking bookings for these cute session during daytime hours only (i use natural daylight to bring out the peachiness of your baby's loveliness).  If you would like to bring your naked cherub to the studio for a shoot, check out my website for contact details and we can fit you in most weekdays and Sundays.  The floor is, ahem, wipe clean ;)

I will share the rest of Finley's images later this week. 

I would have loved to have shared them all tonight but Ive spent two hours at the gym, in a FOUL mood.  I stretched my limits, pounded the equipment and swam for dear life.  The result of which I am feeling much perkier.

I'm getting there, kids.  Its a long old process, let me tell you that for nothing.

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, gareth doe park studios park road

No comments: