Ladies Camera Club

5 Sep 2013

2nd Year of College

Yup - thats where she is at!
Having been off since 5th June, this kid was chomping at the bit to get back.  What, with her preppy attire and bonce full of the tightest curls, she was set for college stardom.  The best part of the new timetable means that she gets every Friday off........a long weekend?  WOOOHOOOOO.

As for me?  I HATE not blogging as often as I used to.  But thats about to be remedied with a change on my schedule, which should see me take in a good balance of work here, there and everywhere.  I miss scrapbooking, thats for sure.  Talking of which, I have just had work published in Scrapbook Inspirations ........ I was besides myself with glee even though I did not have all the latest hip and trendy supplies of late.



And that, my little love buckets, is that.

TTFN

wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, gareth doe park studios park road

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely layout, Kirsty! X

Sue said...

So glad Belle's was looking forward to another year.

Lovely LO.

Carole Z said...

Super layout Kirsty, all the best to Belle for the coming year! Carole Z X

Lea.H said...

Ooo I love that pic of the band in the sunglasses, fab!! Lea x