Ladies Camera Club

5 Aug 2013

Bid Tv - Tuesday, Midday

Ssssshhhhh!  Don't tell anyone but there may or may not be the most GORGE die cuts on the show.  I may or may not have taken pictures of sneaky peeks (below).  I may or may not be still alive for sneaking them to you!



You can watch on the following channels:
Freeview 23
Sky 654
Virgin 745
Freesat 802
Ill be on Bid TV every Thursday after this week and twice a week throughout October whilst Clare has a super duper holiday .

I also wanted to share two of my fave images from my adorable friends shoot, last week.  A girl after my very own heart (and someone who, likes me, takes things to heart).  I needed her to light up my life with that killer smile.  She needed me to give her the images she adores.  Its win-win, right?

If you book a wonderland shoot with me, you will have the pick of some of my hand created outfits to wear including these hand made flowers to adorn your hair.  Plus, I make sure you feel special - its not a cold hearted shoot with me bossing you around.  It has to feel good because it makes you look GREAT!



You can see a whole host of Wonderland/Boudoir sessions on my website (link below).  I have a closed studio with no Males on set - so you really will be able to relax and enjoy what both Courtney (my MUA) and I have in store for you.  Find out more HERE

Right, gotta fly, Im putting the finishing touches to the shows samples for tomorrow and then Ellie and I are away in Edinburgh for a few days whilst Mark is re-pointing the chimney (Getting ready for Santa, of course!) .

Toodle oooooooooo.
wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan, gareth doe park studios park road 

No comments: