Ladies Camera Club

1 Jul 2013

She's back!

It's been a tad miserable without my lovely lovely girl.  She has 12 weeks holidays from college before her second year starts in September.  And the last three weeks has been spent at Grannies.  

Yesterday we went to collect her.  Ooooooh! it was just lovely to be reunited with her.

And now I've just remembered that I wiped the picture from my phone (its harbouring over 1000 pics as it is!).  If you want to see our reunion, click the Instagram link in the post below.

And now I feel rubbish making a blog post without a picture.  Or a craft project.  Man, I suck at blogging/crafting at the moment.

Normal service will resume when I'm in my new studio.  Laters x


4 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

I saw the photo on instagram and it's lovely.

Enjoy the rest of her holidays

Love ya

Jakix

Judi May said...

Glad your girly's back with you, hope she had a fab time with Granny!

Look forward to seeing pics of the new studio although we already know it will look wonderful!

Love Judi xx

Carole Z said...

Glad you're back together, hope Ellie has a fab rest of he summer! Carole Z xx

Lisa said...

Great news that she's back!
Kirsty we miss you!!!
Lisa x