Ladies Camera Club

30 Jul 2013

Just a quick post

I didn't have time to blog yesterday (story of my life, these past few weeks) but really, I wanted to let you know that I was appearing on Bid TV today.  I stepped in for Clare at, literally, the 11th hour.  

I absolutely loved it.  Lots of variety for crafters new and old, too.  The team at Bid TV are outstanding and moreover, so welcoming.  

I'm back on again on Thursday and again next tuesday and then every Thursday from there in.  It's just lovely to be back into a "hands on, crafting role"..... You soon forget how terrifying live TV can be. The presenter, Caroline, really is a doll and although Bid TV has a more direct sale regime, I'm certain we can sneak in some demos during the show.

Freeview 23
Sky 654
Virgin 745
Freesat 802

Laters, taters.



1 comment:

Di said...

Watched you today Kirsty - and you did sneak a couple of little demos in :) Go girl, you did great! Hugs, Di xx