Ladies Camera Club

1 Jun 2013

My little love

I have this girl almost every day in my life.  She makes me happy and feel adored.  Then I take all of that from her and multiply it by 4335778532468995. Then I give it back to her.  It's perpetual motion.  It's eternal.  It's amazing.

I caught this image of her today and compared her to one of my all time favourite canvasses of her.  She rarely displays this kind of drama and she does make me laugh.

The canvas image is five years old.  Five years?  Time is flying...........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kirsty as your latest lovely blog post is all about time. I thought you might like one of my favourite quotes

Time is - too slow for those who wait,
Too swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice - But for those who love -
Time is eternity.
Henry Van Dyke (1852 - 1933)

J x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

That's beautiful. Thank you x

Anonymous said...

Glad you are happy at present.

Carole Z said...

Beautiful post and beautiful quote, Carole Z X

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your post today, it made day a great deal brighter. J

judi said...

Awww, gorgeous pic of your girlie with the canvas, bless her, beautiful in both photos! xx