Ladies Camera Club

13 Jun 2013

Little Chook

I've been away at my Mums for a few days - its been simply divine  Whilst here, Ive tried to tie a lot of stuff up but also relax whilst in the company of Belles.  At night, the old folk (!!) go to bed and Belles and I sit up watching movies.  During a relatively lame movie, I sat and crated this little down loadable set.  Just a couple of papers, images and a greeting. 
Pretty Pretty Pretty.

You can help yourself here or, if you hate 4 shared (sorry!), you can mail me here and I shall oblige.

Sooooooooo.......
Ive been enjoying some healthy eating here at Mums following Slimming World.  I need a summer shape-up so have just cut out tea and coffee (and choc - oooooh, the pain!).  Talking of pain, Mark and I have started cycling during this amazing weather.  All I can say is OUCH to my nether regions...........


One Extra Easy meal plan I love is my curried crumbed chicken.  Simply using my HEXB bread for crumbs, its divine.  Initially, I was using plain flour (2 syns) to coat the chicken but a lady told me, this week, to use dried potato flakes.  HELLO?  In love with this idea.  So if you like the look of this - read on.

You will need (for Extra Easy day)
2 skinned chicken thighs - syn free
fat free yog - syn free
tea spoon curry powder - syn free
HEXB bread slices x 2
1/4 pack dried potato - syn free
Fry lite - syn free
Coat skinned chicken thigs in dried potato.  Dip in fat free yogurt that's been mixed with curry powder then coat in bread crumb.  Spray oven tray with fry lite.  Spray coated chicken with fry lite.  Cook for 20-25 mins.  Enjoy awesomeness.  And I mean awesomeness.

Here are a few pics of our time away.  It's been great to just wander down the beach (on the east coast of England) and see Ellie absorb the vitality of sea air and gentle walks.  Here we are, on a blustery evening walk.


Here she is with a pebble pile


And my small pebble pile


Which I perfected  with a bigger one, the next night

And Ellie's pile got more adventurous, too

 Seriously?  Those pebble piles were the highlight.  I'm not even kidding.

Im outta here.  Laters, Taters.

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

7 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like a lovely time. I love the pebble piles.

Thanks for the freebies.

Carole Z said...

Hi Kirsty, well you know i'm going to love these papers don't you?!!! Super photos too, hugs Carole ZX

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the downloads, you are a very talented lady. J

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Thanks for the lovely set :)

Sue said...

Fab paper set and the chicken is so cute, thank you very much

Dawn said...

Thank you for the adorable kit (great colours!!) and I love the pebble piles!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.