Ladies Camera Club

27 May 2013

Washi Tape Wonders

I'm starting a series of Washi Tape and ribbon tying tutorials for Fantastic Ribbons.  There are huge numbers of newbie paper crafters starting paper crafting on a weekly basis.  By giving new crafters some really cool ideas to expand their thirst to learn more tips and techniques, there will never be a shortage of ideas for them to try.  When I started crafting in 2001 - youtube did NOT exist.  I could have easily gotten lost in its endless abyss of gorgeous tutorials back then. 
To date, Ive lost count of how many tutorials I have watched - Im so grateful to have access to these videos.

Here is a sweet little project to start off the Washi Tape series:


and a quick tutorial on how to ruffle with washi tape

Happy Washi taping!


BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

9 comments:

Carole Z said...

Super card Kirsty - fab tut, thanks for sharing, Carole Z X

Ruth said...

This is really beautiful, Kirsty. So fresh,pretty and so "you".I love all the things you create with Washi Tape. Ruth x

Sue said...

You have just made my year:) The other day I ordered a lot of Washi Tape from Fantastic Ribbons, as a friend sent me some and I fell in love immediately.

Thanks for the fab tutorial. I am looking forward to more of them.

Anonymous said...

I loooove this card! So summery! Thank you for sharing xx Fiona x

judi said...

So pretty, love it! xx

ginny c said...

Thank you kirsty, I keep buying and not really knowing what to do with it. Ginnyxx

Barbara said...

Great tutorial, now know what to do with my washi tape!!!

Debo said...

A beautiful card - so bright and cheery!

Louise said...

a lovely idea Kirsty - looking forward to all your inspiration. Love this summery card! x