Ladies Camera Club

25 Apr 2013

Tidying up

My craft space gets about 47367351635 tidy ups and clear outs a year.  Today, I had to spring clean to refresh my mind of the stuff I need to start using again.  One thing I came across in the clear up (and thought I'd lost) was my craft robo cable.  Ive had this damn thing for 78 years and barely used it.  And not only that, I made up a file a few weeks back to try out, in order for me to push myself and look for it.  But I never got around to it.

Running a robo on a mac used to be a royal pain in the rectum.  But with Silhouette studio, I can use it beautifully.  And because I am able to come up with designs fairly quickly, I put this into practise to create "a little sumptin'" holder.  You know, just to hold "sumptin".





If you have a robo/silhouette/wishblade or whatever and can cut from jpgs and dxf files, please feel free to download the freebie DXF FILE HERE or the JPEG HERE.  If you are rubbish at downloading from 4shared, you can mail me HERE and I'll get the file to you as quick as I can.

I think I got a new thirst for it now - that's another hours sleep I'll be losing every day......... just because.

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always good when a machine does ask the work hey!:) LOL suppose it's a bit like photography....turn machine on tell machine what to do...and have a result you think you made. Amazing.

Sue said...

Fabby.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Oh anon, you're such a hoot. I'm literally gripping my ribs as I chortle at your retort. Ps: you didn't comment yesterday. Gutted about that.

Anonymous said...

Kirsty , you're such a babe doing freebies! I saved and saved for my silhouette but im a total arse at using it!!

Anon whats the matter with you? Unloved as a child? Chewing gum in your hair at school? Had a conscience by pass? Or have you got a hedgehog stuck up your arse ? (If you haven't im willing to insert stickle bricks as a humane alternative)

Kirsty, anon is some weird chick dont you EVER take ANYTHING they say without laughter
Nadine <3

ginny c said...

Couldn't agree more Kirsty poor old anon lol. Haven't got craft robo got Cricut it doesnt get the use it should think this is the problem,With crafters got so much stuff can never find that vital bit you want, I will have to tidy up can't find thing best wishes ginny x

Bumblebee said...

Fab Kirsty, that cut file looks brilliant, thank you for sharing it for free, you have to pay for stuff like this normally. Anon clearly doesn't realise the work that goes in to designing a cut file which works. Cutting machines are amazing, I'm slightly obsessed with my Silhouette at the moment!x

Bumblebee said...

Fab Kirsty, that cut file looks brilliant, thank you for sharing it for free, you have to pay for stuff like this normally. Anon clearly doesn't realise the work that goes in to designing a cut file which works. Cutting machines are amazing, I'm slightly obsessed with my Silhouette at the moment!x

Glitter Monkey said...

Anon - shove your vitriol where the sun don't shine and write about that!

Very generous of you sharing your creativity as always our Kirsty x

Anonymous said...

Hey, anon.

Always good when you can hide behind a machine, hey! :) LOL suppose it's a bit like cheap trolling...turn machine on, spew pathetic, poorly-spelled bile...and have a result you think anyone gives a toss about. Duh-mazing.

Lisa-Jane said...

I love this Kirsty! Thank you! I have real trouble trying to make my own cut files so this is much appreciated and I can't cut a straight line to save my life so I love my Cameo. xx

Louise said...

its when i see gorgeous projects like yours that i want one of those machines :) x

Carole Z said...

Fab make Kirsty! Carole Zx

Anonymous said...

Hey, anon.

Always good when you can hide behind a machine, hey! :) LOL suppose it's a bit like cheap trolling...turn machine on, spew pathetic, poorly-spelled bile...and have a result you think anyone gives a toss about. Duh-mazing.

Wish there was a LIKE button for your comment, love it! x
Thank you Kirsty for your generosity, I don't have a silhouette, but if I did I would love your file, the little pocket is so cute, and your embellishments are always fab! x Fiona x

jill said...

ty!