Ladies Camera Club

15 Apr 2013

The things you can do with hot glue

I have a lovely working relationship with Stix 2 Adhesives.  Ever since I was introduced to their hi-tac DS tape in 2006, I've relied on its perfection and its delivered - every time.  I've been demonstrating for them for a few weeks now with products ranging from foils to 3d foam pads to their hot glue guns.  I will admit, glue guns for me were a "pain in the bum" to JUST drag out, plug in and wait to warm up.  And then I'd scold myself and lose the will to live.  But when you work for a company and want to show off their products and give customers a reason to use a product "for things way outside its general purpose", you have to get inventive.

Join me by watching this 10 minute video.  In conjunction with Stix 2 products, I also work the magic with Woodware products - their stamps are out of this world with a deep etch and perfect print.



Now you can turn your stamps into an embellishment for all your paper projects and even jewellery making needs.



BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

5 comments:

Sue said...

Fab ideas.

Anonymous said...

Just sat and watched the video. I am going to try that, it's fantastic as I have just had a light bulb moment. Thankyou J

ginny c said...

Great ideas kirsty, we have to have a go best wishes to you all ginny x

Paula Pascual said...

Brilliant tutorial Kirsty!

Carole Z said...

Super ideas, thanks Kirsty! Carole ZX