Ladies Camera Club

24 Apr 2013

Hot diggity dawg!

It's all hot glue and happening here, it really is.  No longer will I scold my fingers on its 193 degrees hot nozzle and moan.  No way!  For I now see infinite beauty in all it can do.

Like making beautiful shapes from silicone moulds and a bit of gold leaf.


If you have just over 2 minutes, you can check out my tutorial this video below:


Look how pink it matches my rosie cheeks!

 
And remember the post I put up yesterday?  Well below is the finished piece that I sent to a sweet acquaintance of mine today.  In fact, if you have been expecting a parcel from me of late - they all went out today!


I think my mojo is back - yay!

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

8 comments:

Sue said...

Fab idea.

Jaki Morris said...

Hold the phone, never mind any of the beautiful things on this post.
YOUR HAIR IS FAB U LOUS


Love it

Jakixxx

Anonymous said...

What a fab idea! And I agree with Jaki, your hair is gorgeous, you suit blonde,

Colette x

Laura said...

I only have one mould (a teddy) so I may have a go at that this afternoon...

ginny c said...

That's brilliant idea never thought of that agree with jaki hair is fab, best wishes ginny x

Glitter Monkey said...

Yup - you are rocking that hair xx

Lisa-Jane said...

LOVING that idea! Can you colour the hot glue with promarkers do you know? I can see me getting in a terrible pickle with gold leaf!

Louise said...

oooh I love this and often thing my hot glue gun doesn't come out as much as it should. I need a shopping trip now for some moulds! :) xx