Ladies Camera Club

16 Apr 2013

Girl meets boy

I'm currently in London, leaving my family to fend for themselves without my best care and attention. I've been working on a little collaborative project with models Conor and Romanie. And lest I forget, Julia hilarious Blair.

I've only got peeks from my iPhone but we love how all of us worked up a "girl meets boy" story for a mag submission.

We used Cafe Fratelli as a location, owned by Massoud and his incredible team. It's on Beauchamp Place in Knightsbridge and is such a cool place.

I'll share the real images soon but in the meantime.....







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely

Anonymous said...

Fantastic

Jaki Morris said...

Can't wait to see more. I hope you didn't wear a skirt? Take care
Jakix

Carole Z said...

Superb! Carole Z xx