Ladies Camera Club

19 Apr 2013

Bumps and Babies

This week has been car-azy.
I have a tale as long as my arms to tell about my trip to London but I haven't got a spare 647362756 hours to regale.  Instead I shall share images from my bumps and babes shoots this week - they are far more chirpier.

First off is my lovely friends Marie's maternity shoot.  I know there is always a glow with pregnant women but Marie's was especially delicious:

This steals my heart


And you can proper see how beautifully Marie carries - her glow is radiant!


And this image here is serene - i love it.


And then I had the pleasure of photographing baby Thea.  The name is beautiful and she was a trooper, come the end of the session.  Here is the pick of the bunch:

That dangly leg is super cute


A sweet little buddha, showing off her pedicure


Peace, perfect peace.


Frilly knicks and new, peely skin - she is a heavenly baby


Yes, Princess Thea has certainly arrived in style



And finally, Baby F.  He is a sweet little boy who was not happy having his photographs taken.  Luckily, as I love babies so much, I can go back and catch up on what we missed the first time around.  I only managed a few shots but they are the sweetest little pics:

This crocheted froggy hat is too cute


He loves his momma so and hated being apart from her.  Little would most people know that he is lying on her, here - she is hidden under the blanket


He cat napped for 5 seconds thoughout the day and finally, enough was enough.  But Im coming back for more cuddles next week!

If you are considering a maternity shoot or a newborn shoot, contact me through my website, here, and we can meet for coffee and a chat.  We can discuss what styling you might like and outfits - the works.

 Moments like these are to be treasured - allow me to capture them for you.

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely photos and the ones with the baby are just so adorable.

Maz said...

It was a lovely afternoon Kirsty, thank you so much. Looking forward to you doing my newborn shoot! x

Judi said...

Wonderful, wonderful images! Love them all but think my fave has to be Mum, Dad, toddler and bump...fantastic idea and so beautifully done! You are a genius!

Sorry I haven't been around much, will try to catch up, I love reading your blog and seeing your amazing pics...just not enough hours in the day at the mo!

Lots of love

Judi xx