Ladies Camera Club

13 Mar 2013

Retinal Bleed

Ive been perfecting some digital work this week.  Ive really gone all hammer and tongs at it, all week.  So much so I feel like my eyes are bleeding.  Obviously they are not but my god, I need one of those old fashioned eye baths.  Its been lovely to sit at home and do this on a Mac whose RAM is about to spontaneously combust and a poochy whose adoration for me is beyond obsession.  Talking of which, he is 5 years old today.  Our sweet little prince is a grown man......I do love him so

Ive had little time to get into my craft room to play with pretty papers but that's in the works over the next few weeks.  So whilst I can't publish a blog post without a picture, here are the last of my fave images from my shoot the other week



And that, my friends, is that.

Toodle-oooooo.

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

3 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

The first photo is just too gorgeous for words. Simply stunning.

Happy Birthday E

Jakix

EmmGee said...

re Tired eyes - have you tried Liz Earle's Eyebright - Soothing eye lotion? Great to lie down for 10mins with some pads soaked in this on tired eyes. Always supposing you've got 10mins to lie down. EmG x (Available in Liz Earle depts, often found in JLP stores.

Debo said...

That first photo is so WOW!!!!

(I agree about the LizEarle Eyebright)