Ladies Camera Club

25 Mar 2013

Hooray!

I found the time to get crafty - oh yes I did!  I think with the papers I created (see post below), I just had to print them and get cracking.  I also used an adorable digi stamp from STAMPTOUT - go and see what the fuss is all about there.

I digitally coloured her in so that the colours would be exact.

Now I believe some of you have had NO fun with downloading the little freebie.  So here is what you can do - email me and I will personally email them to you.  I just cannot have you missing out, can I?

You can email me HERE

Im outta here, its half term with my sweet lil lady and we have a million things planned.  Snow not being a favourite addition but still - we shall have fun.

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure your little girl will love building snowmen and having snowball fights! Expect teenagers have a million things to do with mates sleepovers shopping and sleeping &spending money being the norm for all of that age:)

Jaki Morris said...

Amazing what you can do with some imagination and some fantastic papers! Can't wait to see what EVERYBODY does with them!!!


Have a fab day, mine at school til Thursday although I do have my little Japanese boy here

Jakixx

Sue said...

Fab papers and fab card.

Hope you have fun with your daughter.

Louise said...

very very pretty card! have fun x

Debo said...

Lovely card! I love those colours.

Enjoy your time with Ellie
X