Ladies Camera Club

21 Mar 2013

For the kids

About 3 years ago, I did some designs for a large kiddies craft company.  The artwork never seemed to move forward and so, rather than clutter up my hard drive, I thought you could download them, print them and get the kids to colour them in to their hearts delight.  Or you could digitally colour them in and share with school children, church groups - anyone who likes a bit of Easter magic.

Obvs they print out MUCH bigger than this - good enough for a A6 card front

If you have trouble, email me and I'll sort it for you

Enjoy!

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

4 comments:

Shirley Davis said...

Thanks Kirsty - I've already made my Easter cards but not yet for the biggest kid in my life so I'll make one for him! Biggest kid being my witty, young-at-heart hubby.

Angela Dawes said...

Thanks Kirsty,

I know my daughter will enjoy colouring these :-) So much to do I think my Easter crafting will be minimal this year. xx

Carole Z said...

Thanks Kirsty, they have a kids craft day in our library next week, so ill pass some on Carole Z xx

jenny said...

Thankyou - lovely as always x