Ladies Camera Club

27 Mar 2013

A little zing

As its still Arctic/Baltic/Froz out there, I thought I'd gather up my zingiest embellies to make this sweet card


And thats probably the shortest blog post in a loooooooooong time.


Ta-ra!

BritBlogCrafty Blogs
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire, urban photographer, wigan camera club, ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

10 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card (I like using those fancy headed pins:)).

Jaki Morris said...

Zingtastic

Jakxi

Taniwha said...

Ooh this card is so YOU Kirsty! Bright and zingy is right, it's perfect!

Di said...

Wonderful Kirsty! As Jaki says, zingtastic indeed. Hugs, Di xx

Carole Z said...

Fabulous! Carole Z x

EmmGee said...

Lovely, I must look for some 'zingy' card stock! EmG xx

EmmGee said...

Lovely, I must look for some 'zingy' card stock and have a go. Mojo returning v slowly. EmG xx

EmmGee said...

Lovely, I must look for some 'zingy' card stock! EmG xx

Anonymous said...

So you. Paper and ready made embellishments!!! Umm amazing

Anonymous said...

Wish I had an eye for colour like you do... I'd have never put pink with either of those two main colours, but it works so well. Can you tell me what the strip of pink at the bottom is? (The snowflake looking one) Is it a tape?
Jude.x