Ladies Camera Club

1 Feb 2013

Teen model makeover parties

Due to demand and arm twisting, Ive decided to run teen model makeover parties at the studio.  Its large enough and makes sense to utilise the space like this!

The plan is to host 6 party girls who want a magazine style shoot.  The party will also include a makeover for each party goer and an ultra pamper for the birthday girl.  Then each girl will enjoy a  mini session from which she will choose one image of her experience.  The Birthday girl will choose 3.  I know how difficult it is to entertain girls without going bowling or to the cinema.  And as a Mum, I feel your pain!

Since I launched the idea on Sunday, I have two bookings and plan to host a whole lot more.  If you want to find out about these model makeover parties, click HERE

Love
Kirsty  
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket 
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my teenage relative would love this but I have never ever known her or her friends ever be short of things to do for their birthday parties! they have a great time and in 14 years she has never ever had a birthday party at bowling or a cinema for herself or her friends. they have meals which they cook for each other, music, dance, visit places of interest, go away but esp have fun and safe sensible but typically 14 yr old times!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Well, my anonymous poster who never has anything positive to say, it's an option to add to the party ideas for those that want something different.
How would I ever gave guessed that whatever I blog, you flatten it, oppose it, pick it apart and even make if seem it wasn't worth the effort.
Do you think you could even agree with one single thing I say or even hold your " tongue" and mind your own bloody business?
I say potato you say potarto . Change the record.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea, Kirsty, and two bookings already prove it's wanted and going to be popular. I wonder if any lads will take it up - I can see some of the "crazy" photo's - maybe without the pampering? ;-)

I'm amazed that "anon's" niece is only 14 years old and has already done so much. I actually feel quite sorry for her - never been bowling or to the cinema with friends? When does she get time to just chill, with a family forcing her to do so much all the time?

Good Luck. Jude.x

Marie said...

These are a great idea Kirsty. Will there be an age limit (I'm thinking Miss G might like this for next year (she'll be 10)).

lv xMx

Judi said...

What a FABULOUS idea Kirsty, I'm sure it will be a huge success! I haven't heard of anything else like this on the market. Wishing you every success with it.

Maybe it's just me, I have boys, but I don't know any 14 year olds who cook for each other and since when did 14 year olds willingly visit 'places of interest'??? I think you live in your own little imaginary world Anon, I wonder if this 14 year old relative even exists!

Kirsty, I feel sorry for you having to deal with this unkind, hateful, small minded person who is clearly jealous of someone who is able to make a career from things she loves to do.

Carry on telling us about your life, loves and family and only take notice of those of us who follow the 'if you can't say something nice then say nothing" rule.

We love you just the way you are.

Love Judi xx

Bumblebee said...

A great idea Kirsty, everyone is always on the lookout for something unique for teenage birthday parties :)

Laura said...

Oh dear anonymous!
Can I just say at the age of 14 I had never gone away with friends, never cooked a meal for friends but I had been to several bowling parties and cinema parties. What Kirsty is saying makes perfect sense to me. My teenage and 'tweenage' cousins would love this concept for a party and I'd much rather them be with a real and safe photographer like Kirsty who will not fill their heads with worthless-model-sell-your-body-ambitions but make them feel good about who they are.

Thinking twice about posting this because I think the best way to deal with trolls is to ignore them but I equally feel the need to stick up for a good person who you keep treading on and squashing flat!

JANE KNOWN AS LIZA T said...

Hi Chick, dont know if its me but the link to find more details isnt working and I WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAILS!!
Im not cross with Anon, just feel very sorry for them, they actually took time out of their day to be mean to someone who is trying to boost their business and look after their family, what person feels the need to do this?
Its beyond me, Bowling, cinema partied and pamper model parties win hands down for my girls! xxx

Jaki Morris said...

That is all clearly made up. And, I notice, it is anon's relative not their OWN child.

The others are right, no 14 year old does what she states her relative has.

I have boys too but I know a lot of REAL teenage girls who would love this kind of day. And what's even better for the Mums and Dads, no clearing up!
Take care

Jakix

Holly said...

What a Fabulous idea. My daughter would absolutely love this!