Ladies Camera Club

13 Feb 2013

Take one die

My mums craft supplies are not my cup of tea, if I am being honest.  She is an old school crafter but makes beautiful cards anyway.  We all have a different style when it comes to making pretties and that's what makes us all unique.  However, I spotted this Viney memory box die in her craft room and was gobsmacked.  It was kind of "up my street" and I knew immediately what I'd make with it.  My mum has colouring pens and ribbon which made me set to work on the die over a little chat.

I love Orla Kiely's prints and this card was inspired by her lush vine print that everyone knows and loves.  Too pretty to give away so instead I shall keep it and adore it and perhaps lick it.

Im easily pleased, right?

Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lick it!!!! :-D LOL. But I know what you mean. I love everything about that card.
And Orla Kiely? Confession time - didn't know who you meant so googled.... realised I had seen her work, but then went on her website. Kirsty you are very naughty! She is now bookmarked and drooled over. Baaaad girl! :-D
Jude.x

Jaki Morris said...

Not even to a very special friend who also loves Orla?

Jakix

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Kirsty, Carole Z X

Julie M said...

I thought "Orla Kiely" before I'd even seen the whole card. Love her style and design, have drooled over her stuff for many years and finally managed to get a bag off EBay last week, it's my new baby!!!

Your card is gorgeous, I reckon you should frame it!

Julie :o)

Sue said...

Loving the card.

Judi said...

Gorgeous creation, love it! xx