Ladies Camera Club

6 Feb 2013

Remaining professional at all times

With my work, I must remain professional at all times.

I am entrusted with confidential and sensitive material and this includes NDA's and model releases.  If those state I cannot go public with my work, then public I do not go.

Fortunately this guy approved all my images today for his portfolio and within a few hours of the shoot he had chosen all the images and I had delivered them all promptly via his in box.  That's how super efficient I was today.  

However,  remaining professional with my bunch of friends kind of fell by the wayside.  I was hoping they would approve of the style of the photos when I showed them this portfolio - perhaps have them critique the composition, artistic impression, colour washes etc.  But no, their interest lay solely on the content of the photos which had them drooling over their evening dinner. 

This is a sneak of the shoot today and I may add that there were a few "diet coke break" ad style images in there for all my friends to dribble over.



Honestly girls, contain yourselves!

Love
Kirsty  
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket 
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

8 comments:

Beth said...

Woot woo! ;-)

Anonymous said...

He is very cute... :-) Jude.x

Anonymous said...

dead slow!

Jaki Morris said...

You delivered it to his box?

That is all

Anonymous said...

Can we have him for dinner in the 'Womens Dining Hall' Don't mind if I do!!!!! You are bringing out the wanton hussy in me Kirsty. But aside all that, fab, fab photography,

Colette x.

Debo said...

Right, off to get my diet coke!

ginny c said...

Yum yum

Kate said...

Did have to have a laugh at the one centre in the bottom row. Not sure it will be the greatest advertisement for his portfolio!

** Kate **