Ladies Camera Club

22 Feb 2013

Model Ports

I love the challenge of a model port shoot, especially when the client is easy to direct and lots of laughs can be exchanged between delicate shots.  I haven't decided whether I will do glamour modelling (lord knows there is money in it) but implied nude is enough to give a slight suggestion of female curves without being full on naked.  I think it is so much more tasteful.

Here is Taylor with an extension of her port shoot from today


Im going on a fashion shoot in London next week and having these is my port also helps push my agency to get me some really cool work.

Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan,  boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan

No comments: