Ladies Camera Club

15 Feb 2013

Beach walkin

I've just spent a few days at my parents. I've not rested much as I've been working but it was a break away from home. Last night there was a hellish blizzard and then, overnight? It had gone and outside it was beautiful! Weirdest weather system in the world, in Bridlington.

I love walking with my dad and poochy on the north side beach. It's so interesting clambering amongst rocks and shale.

Here is a collection of images from valentine shells, hedgehog shells, me and dad in shadow format plus views and a gorge sunset over cliff top benches.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab photo's, as usual. :-D The East Coast is glorious at that time of day, isn't it. We had a long weekend in Scarborough a few years ago, in an apartment that overlooked both bays! :-o Best of both worlds... lovely sunrise, but absolutely incredible sunsets.
Jude.x

Jaki Morris said...

Ahhhh, there's lovely

Jakix

Debo said...

Beautiful photos (as ever!) Makes my heart sing!

thank u for sharing

Debbie

Debo said...

Beautiful photos (as ever!) Makes my heart sing!

thank u for sharing

Debbie

Sue said...

Looks like a relaxing place to walk.

Fiona said...

Superb snaps.

Julia said...

love, love, love the shot of all the benches :)

judi said...

Gorgeous pic's, I especially love the benches! xx