Ladies Camera Club

25 Jan 2013

Inspired by Twiggy

Everyone knows the big eyed girl from the 60's - her look has been cemented in time as iconic.  I have a thing about her look and Mary Quant fashion of that era.



Inspired by her look, my friend Louise and I are going to test out lighting techniques like the style below on a new model called Taylor.  FORTCH for me and thanks to her, she also comes with her own male MUA; Billy.  Hooray

©Trevor Brady


And todays discovery of this image, from behind the scenes at Chanel, truly has my heart.  If I had one hundred million dollars (said in the style of Dr Evil) - I buy this jacket for me and for each of you.


And that is the sum of my terribly hard day of living.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

If only I were 100lb lighter!

Beautiful images and can't wait to see yours.

Jakixx

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment
(it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate
it.
Feel free to visit my web site ; fast ways To make money Online

Louise said...

I will walk throught the snow!!!