Ladies Camera Club

30 Jan 2013

I switched the light on

You will never believe this but I went into my craft room today.  I got as far as switching the light on.  As Im teaching at Crafts 4 U 2 Do in St Helens on Saturday, I do actually have to go in there for real this week to tie up the projects for the class.

Can you believe it?

On Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday I am in the studio with a very special offer on Makeover shoots.  They are normally £199 but this Saturday, they are £100 per session per person.  Click this link HERE to have a look.

And finally, as I'm too lame to make a card today, here are two that have caught my eye recently:

From Danielle Flanders



And this card is beautiful - click her blog here and devour every single morsel of deliciousness

And Im outta here x

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Shirley Davis said...

I'm in a similar situation with my creative writing - not on the same professional ladder rung as you though. But much as I love papercrafting & knitting - and I do, loads - my first love was writing. I know I must write my book and when I do catch myself actually writing another section, I feel so fantastic I wonder why I haven't done it for ages.

Your need to craft is an imminent appointment to teach. But maybe you need to make an appointment with yourself for at least one sacred day a month, to go into the craft room and do more than switch on the light. Because I love your photography but miss your craftiness too.

Sue said...

Both beautiful cards. Really miss not seeing more of your crafting.

Carole Z said...

These are both gorgeous Kirsty, thanks for sharing! Carole Z X