Ladies Camera Club

8 Jan 2013

I cannot wait for these

He always gets it right, doesn't he?  Sir Timmykins brings out JUST what I need and I think these WILL be mine:

I love the ever-so-iconic eiffel tower - I will use this millions.  But not the Fluer-de-lys :(  - I hate this shape with a passion



Could this shape be any more perfect?  I can see a million uses for this.


I don't know why I like this but I just do


And hello?  HELLO?  LOVE LOVE LOVE these two a kajillion


And these things I shall save up for and shall own to covet and kiss and wear as badges on my jacket x

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

2 comments:

Debo said...

Aren't they brilliant! And have you seen the new Distress PAINTS? I think I need to buy them ALL!

Carole Z said...

OH GAWD...this man just keeps on tempting us with his wondrous goodies!!!!!! Carole Z X