Ladies Camera Club

16 Jan 2013

Hey Mojo, where you gone?

Come back, come back - I need you!

Thinking these little slurpy things will get me creating again:


Pretty pretties in wax bags - oh my! (see here for where I found this)



What is this delicious madness before me?






 Those ribbons slay me



 Id kill to make something like this in the spare 4 minutes I have on a night time






And as for this?  Its enough to make me wanna scrap again after approx 10 layouts in total from last year (shame!)

Source: sizzix.co.uk via A. on Pinterest



Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
BritBlog 
  ladies camera club, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan
photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when people come together and share opinions.
Great site, keep it up!
My web-site :: fall season trivia

Louise said...

great pics Kirsty and loving the new look blog header!

Carole Z said...

You've found some stunning makes here Kirsty! Carole Z X