Ladies Camera Club

14 Jan 2013

Crowning glory

You see this wreath?  This was reduced from £5.99 to £1.50.  As soon as I clapped eyes on it, I knew what I would turn it into.
YES!
A crown!
But not for me.  Nothing regal about me whatsoever.

As much as I love the antique gold finish, I actually need to to be silver.  And as luck would have it, we have silver spray paint in da house!   Im just waiting for some beautifull steel grey tulle and organza to arrive to create a beautiful dress (plus some aluminium mesh!) for a fashion/magazine style shoot with a wonderful girl called Ellie - but not my Ellie, although my Ellie is wonderful too!

The results of which will help me premiere a new session at Kirsty Wiseman Photography, called Spellbound.  I think every girl deserves to grace the covers and pages of magazines, wearing unique creations and having a makeover that is to die for.   Im dying to show you what is in store in the lead up to that and this crown is one of the many props that will be available for them.


Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a totally new and exciting adventure and a novel use of Christmas baubles on your head! Defo a 1st and will be a challenge to see which mags want to sport that image soon. Never seen anything like it before so I guess they will go with its unique and upcycling idea?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! My brain just went into overdrive reading that. It sounds magical; I can't wait.... Hurry, hurry, hurry! :-D (Impatient? Moi? - just a tad! :-) ) Jude.x

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful !!! would you mind me asking where it was from ? My daughter has her wedding next January and I was thinking that maybe these wreaths with hurricane lamps in centre would look nice as affordable table centre pieces . Do you think that would work ?
P.s love reading your blog x

Anonymous said...

love how your mind works Kirsty!! Can't wait to see the photos.
CaroleR