Ladies Camera Club

21 Jan 2013

All quiet

With a smattering of snow, its hardly been a cause to stay in a vegetate.  But vegetate we have.  Ive brought the mac into the lounge and have been doing some design work whilst covered in a blanket and this little fella by my side.

Occasionally he would nudge the keyboard off my knee and instead, lay his head so he could be closer to me.  He really is a loving little thing.  A show/guard dog he is not but a wonderful companion he makes.


I'm on the road to Bristol tomorrow to say farewell to my friend Nina.  Sad day but her husband has opted for the occasion to be a celebration of life at a humanist service.  Just the way I'd like it, actually.


Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

2 comments:

Carole Z said...

aw bless what a picture of contentment! I hope all goes as well as possible today, hugs Carole Z X

Sue said...

Glad your pooch is keeping you company. My girl often comes and puts her head on my lap, making it hard to type:)

I hope the weather allows you a safe journey to Bristol. Also hope the day isn't too upsetting and you can have fond memories of your friend.