Ladies Camera Club

18 Jan 2013

A little digi freebie

Im permanently attached to the computer these days - my poor craft room is gathering dust and cobwebs a-plenty.  This makes me sad.

To cheer myself up, I took 10 minutes to bring this together for all you fashionistas out there.  One is blank and one is coloured - for inspiration  To download, click the freebies link at the top of this page, it will take you to all my other digi stamp freebies.

Colour her in, with whatever medium you see fit.


I will try and bring you more freebies when I can x
    
Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

12 comments:

Ardilla said...

This is so fun... thank you!

jenny said...

Thank you - lovely - as always !

Anonymous said...

so so funny to see something which is physically impossible!

Sue said...

Thanks for the freebie.

Have missed your beautiful crafting projects:(

Kirsty Wiseman said...

Go away you anonymous old trout.
Nobody likes negativity and unnecessary comments.

Judi said...

I think she's cute, can't see why some people always have to find a negative - especially when it's a gift! xx

Carole Z said...

Thanks Kirsty for the freebie...cute! Carole Z X

ike said...

Fabulous - I love this girlie a lot :-) Thank you very much Kristy :-) xxxxxxxx

ike said...

Ooops - so sorry for the smelling pistake..... I think I called you kristy !!!!
Sorry Kirsty xxxxxxxxxx

hsmema said...

You make me giggle even in the comments! Thank you for your generosity.

Tracey Jackson said...

These are so cute and fun Kirsty, I don't 'do' digi's normally ( just cos I am dopey and struggle to find them once downloaded lol ) but you have seriously tempted me and I find myself downloading, thankyou for your generosity xxx

Jeannie said...

Hi Kirsty! I love your style and I finally had some time to play with this wonderful gal you so generously offered...it's on my blog today and I'd love to know your opinion!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Dragonfly Journeys
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/2013/04/hey-birthday-girl.html