Ladies Camera Club

11 Jan 2013

A little bit of swit swoo

At my studio I take portraits of people from newborns to nearly 100 years old - siblings, partners, girls, boys, men, women.  They come in all shapes and sizes.  They might want silly pictures, giggly pictures, serious pictures, relaxed pictures;  whatever they want, I can carry out - except full nude.  I think that that, although there is a market for it, I feel that pretty underwear is just a saxy!

This image is one of my favourites for a long time.  My client wanted some pretty pictures for her partner and these kind of images can also be pre-bridal too (I remember spending a fortune on my wedding underwear and do not have ONE single image of them anywhere).



Why not book a session and enjoy the experience of a full makeover with prints to keep - all my clients leave the studio feel a million dollars.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! What a lovely photo.

Catriona said...

Gorgeous Kirsty! I'm sure your client was delighted.

Carole Z said...

Stunning! Carole Z X