Ladies Camera Club

13 Dec 2012

Transformations

I love makeovers the most at my studio although any subject makes me happy.  Recently I have been doing head shots for actors and yesterday I had my first model portfolio.  Madie needed some edgier shots in order to gain more work, so we decided that underwear and swimwear would show off her figure nicely - I think I was that thin, once...........  We invited Abigail over for makeup and hair and we worked on a great set of images to add va va vooom to her profile.


I really feel for Madie in a way as she was ripped right off by another photographer for a set of images on her previous portfolio.  Here at Kirsty Wiseman photography, we do NOT rip models off.  We agree terms on model release forms and make it an arrangement where everyone benefits and most of all - is happy.  For head shots and model shoots, head on over to my website HERE for more details.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Liz Boyce said...

I love all of these but especially the image on the top left. Looks like it's out of a magazine.

Judi May said...

WOW!!! These amazing - of course! xx

Bumblebee said...

I can't wait to see what anon has to say about this!