Ladies Camera Club

3 Dec 2012

People and props

I've got mini shoots going down at the studio.
When I say mini, I mean mini but today wasn't mini.
I didn't have any other shoots but this one today as most people have booked for next weekend.  So my mini turned into maxi as I faffed with lights, I made the boys chief gadget testers and tried to make them hate me less for being the "scary girl with a massive camera shoved in their mush".

And this was the result.  Their Momma loves this one but brothers, being brothers, do not - mwahahahahaha.

Why not book in this weekend for an incredibly generous offer of a 10 minute shoot with a choice from 15 or so pictures.  You can choose one 12x8 and the same image in 7x5 lab quality print format for a staggering £20 - I know, I must be barking.  You can buy more of course but there is no presh.


To round this blog post off I wanted to share the start of a very special prop I have in the making.  There are lots of additions to this which I am trialling with another new prop on Thursday.  Isn't it pwitty?

Ive got a model and a make up artist (my very special Abigail Lawrence who is AMAZING) coming to make a very special photo scene at the studio on Thursday.  I could cry with excitement.

Right, gotta go.  I had wine tonight and I feel, er, a bit rough.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

No comments: