Ladies Camera Club

7 Dec 2012

More Va Va Vooooom

I woke up determined to soldier on and soldier on I have.
I did it!
Go me.

Ive been working on a big digi project, which has kept me on the straight and narra.   Imagine If I had have had nothing to do during this week of crazy emotions?  I may have died from heartache.  And then, for a little extra time out, I went to test out a new prop at the studio.  My friend Jackie, lent me her daughter to trial out my new lights.  I wasn't happy with how crappo they turned out (Need more practice) but I did love these ones millions.

Here is Charlotte with amazing hair and skin.  She is wearing a blanket I got from Ikea and we pegged it to her.  Poor thing, we wafted cold air over her during this 15 minute stint!



Then Jackie and I backcombed the hell out of her hair, added accoutrement's and some lovely lighting.  I ran a simple colour filter over this which accentuates her gorgeous hair colour.



And then a different filter over this one, just for contrast.


Thank you Charlotte for trying out my new prop that didn't go as planned.  
I prefer what we got instead.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!

Jaki Morris said...

A blanket?

That girl is amazing

Jakixx

Judi May said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! Stunning photos, stunning model and I love the accessories. The girl done good - again! xx