Ladies Camera Club

9 Dec 2012

Mini shoots, maximum fun

This weekend I had several mini shoots held at the studio - at very special prices.  All in good time for Christmas.  Every single child that arrived today was very well behaved and parents were incredibly happy with their choices.  My Belles came along to keep me company and she sat and observed each session; she actually enjoyed the fuss and furore.

This is one image, here, was my very last of the day.  It brings such happiness with it, too.  These adorable sisters were wonderful to spend time with.


The littly, however, made sure she knew who was boss!  But that's ok because I have a cupboard in my studio full of treats (bribes) and that helps me get the pictures I want.  Moreover, the pictures that mummy's and daddy's want.

Im extending the offer until the 21st Dec if you would like to make any more bookings - I can also do "after school" too.

Love
Kirsty  
photography studio hire wigan,  newborn photographer wigan, newborn photography, model photography, portfolio photographer wigan, photographer lancashire,
urban photographer, wigan camera club,
ladies cameraclub, dslr training, photography training, makeover photography, north west photographer, model portfolios, head shots, wigan, photographer, photographer wigan, photographer in wigan, wigan studio hire, boudoir photography, make over photography, wigan wedding, wedding photographer wigan, family photographer wigan, model headshots, model portfolio wigan
Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket    Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket

2 comments:

Alana said...

Superb photos Kirsty. I'm loving all your photography, cards and crafty things at the mo.

Judi May said...

Gorgeous photo.xx